Today, I am pretty excited. The time has come to launch our fully revamped local search marketing service. While our previous local SEO service returned successful results for our clients, I knew it could be better. In order to ensure the success of our clients I had to evolve our local search offering. I am quite pleased and proud to pull back the curtains on our new service.
What we learned the first go around
- One Shot: Our prior Local SEO strategy was of the set it and forget it mentality. We built out optimized properties on major local search listings for our clients and then left them. While our pricing model matched our strategy, we learned this was only half of the battle.
- Quantity vs Quality: While the major search engine listings are free, most of the other high end listings are not. Most of the truly free listings are low quality, or listed far underneath premium listings. We learned to be listed on all of the top properties, there is a cost.
- Reviews: Reviews are becoming more and more important to both contact rates and search engine rankings. We learned reviews are far too valuable to leave to chance and good faith.
- Facebook: Previously, we left Facebook pages up to the client. In the past, Facebook pages were closely tied to the individuals account. With new management features its now easier to create pages for our clients. We learned the Facebook page setup process was confusing and/or intimidating for many of our clients. We also learned the Facebook business page was too valuable to leave it with the client to manage.
- Site Audit: In the past, we left the client’s website optimization up to the client. If we did not build the client’s website, we did not interfere. We learned the success of search engine rankings are heavily affected by the website’s local SEO optimization.
- Tracking: we learned to properly measure the success of our local SEO campaigns, we have to track our rankings and results.
I took everything we learned and built a brand new local SEO service from the ground up. Here is what is included in our new service.
- Research: We learn all we need to know about your business, your competition, and your niche through research. To build the right campaign for your business, we have to know the playing field.
- Site Audit: We inspect and audit your current website for all of the key local ranking factors. We take our findings and make optimization suggestions for the best possible results.
- Premium Listings: Our premium listings are the main course in our local SEO meal. We build over 55 optimized listings for your business on the top paid local directories and properties. These paid listings offer preferential placement, upgraded media display, and am update-able Featured Message. This Featured Message is perfect for sale, specials, or announcements.
- Facebook and Google+ : We build custom Facebook and Google+ Local pages for your business. In addition to the premium listings, these are the two most important properties a local business can have on the internet. Also included is a free cover photo design, including your current logo/photo and desired text.
- Review Strategy: We design a printable review card and/or review email campaign. These tools make it easy to drive your happy customers to leave your business a review on the topic social review sites.
- Review Monitoring: We monitor the top online review sites for any reviews on your business. We then report any new reviews about your business to you. This allows your address both positive and negative reviews.
- Rank Tracking: We track the progress of your search engine ranking placement across all of the major search engines and Google+.
This comprehensive strategy provides a complete solution for your business’ local search marketing needs. All of our packages include the ‘guts’ listed above. For our upgraded packages, we build addition listings for your business each month.
How to get started
To get started, navigate to our Local Search Marketing Service Page HERE. Pick the right package for your business and click subscribe. We take payment right here on our site. There are no contracts and you can cancel any time.
Latest posts by Blair Neher (see all)
- Talking Monkey Media partners with the Chesterfield Food Bank - April 25, 2017
- Affordable Web Design - December 2, 2015
- The 11 Important Components of a Small Business Website - October 12, 2015